The Sapphire manual screen has been designed with a contemporary, minimalist style. The screens will perfectly complement any home cinema setting however are sturdy enough for the frequent use within the educational and corporate sector.
Sapphire manual projection screens are manufactured with a white case and integrated end caps. They have a durable spring mechanism that can be rolled and re-rolled quickly and easily. The strong spring mechanism ensures that the screen fabric is kept taut to maintain the optimal image clarity.
All the Sapphire projection screens come with a black border surround to increase the perceived clarity of the projected image whether using data or high definition video. The black border perfectly complements the 1.1 gain factor material used throughout the Sapphire range. Through combining these two essential components the Sapphire screens are designed to maximise any projected image
Features of economy manual screens.
Features of premium slow retraction screens.
- Aluminium casing
- Heavy duty spring roller to ensure that the screen fabric is kept taut.
- Simplistic pull-out system locks at every desired viewing height.
- Channel fix brackets mean installing could not be easier.
- Slow retraction mechanism which will retract the fabric with ease.
- Supplied with a weighted bar to ensure the screen fabric is kept taut.
- Pull handle integrated into weighted bar.
Sapphire manual Screens come is the following widths