- Technology: Resistive (Touch sensitive)
- Active area: 130.2 cm x 97.5 cm Software: SMART Board software, including Notebook™ software.
- Connections: - Computer Connection: 16' (4.9 m) USB 2.0 cable Additional hardware required: A data projector is required
- Mounting: - Wall mount supplied Dimensions: 139.1 cm x 105.4 cm x 13.0 cm
- Power: Power is obtained from the computer directly through the USB cable for both Windows® and Macintosh computers. Power consumption is less than 1.5 watts (300 mA at 5V).
- Features: Touch sensitive - write with the provided pens or use your finger
Gain accurate and immediate insight into student understanding for learners in early education or those with special needs.
The SMART Response LE interactive response system combines wireless remotes, a receiver and powerful assessment software that integrates with SMART Notebook™ collaborative learning software.
Using their handheld remotes students can answer questions, receive instant feedback and stay involved in lessons.
Gauge Understanding in Early and Special Education
SMART Response LE features easy-to-use, colorful remotes that feature a large LCD screen and big buttons with easy-to-understand symbols.
The remotes meet Universal Design for Learning (UDL) standards, allowing students at all levels of reading or degrees of fine motor development to easily input their responses. Create tests and quizzes with SMART Notebook SMART Response LE integrates seamlessly with SMART Notebook software, providing you with a software application that enhances curriculum development, lesson delivery and evaluation.
To get started, simply create true or false, yes or no, or multiple choice questions in SMART Notebook software. Each answer automatically corresponds to one of the five big and colorful buttons on the students’ remotes.
Manage Classroom Data Instantly and Effortlessly
When students respond to questions, the assessment software in SMART Response LE automatically summarizes the results in a pie chart or bar graph that everyone in the classroom can see.
The feedback allows teachers to determine if further review is required, giving them the opportunity to adjust their teaching and be assured that every student is following the lesson.
Evaluate Student Progress with Assessment Reports
With SMART Response LE, you can access, view and manage all assessment data in one location. Tag student names or assessment questions with keywords to track characteristics that will help you measure and evaluate performance. Create reports that are as simple or as detailed as you need.